Knowledge Is Empowering
As an HR professional, you will face many challenges
in the upcoming year including the implications of
federal health care legislation, shortage of skilled workers/talent management, and economic issues, to
name a few. You must continue to manage your professional growth through building up your HR
competencies by acquiring the training and education needed to keep up with the challenges facing the HR
profession, your organization and the workforce.
In just three days at the HR Indiana Conference, you
can feel empowered by gaining knowledge from the
brightest minds in the profession as they present trendsetting research and insights to help you meet
your HR challenges.
What is the value to you as an attendee?
• Learn from nationally renowned speakers who
will present you with cutting-edge ideas,
“how to’s” and best practices that you can implement and share with your employer.
• Connect with hundreds of the best and brightest in the HR profession, giving you the opportunity to
build your professional network and form lasting friendships with your peers.
• Maintain your certification through recertification credits; you can earn up to 20 CEUs during the conference.
• Acquire the knowledge and information necessary to address the challenges you face
in the HR profession, your organization and the workforce.
• Discover innovative and forward-thinking strategies from the broad and varied program that can help
take you and your organization to the next level.
offer 19.75 CEUs including 8.75 that qualify for
HR Business (Strategic)
Concurrent Sessions, Early Edition and
Pre/Post Conference Workshops
All Pre- and
Post-Conference Sessions are included in the price
VIP Breakfast with Tom Peters! READ MORE
Our Main Speakers for 2014! READ MORE
Join our Community and Get Our App! CLICK HERE
Value of 2014 HR Indiana Annual Conference to Attendees: LEARN MORE
Value of 2014 HR Indiana Annual Conference to Employers: